From the Archery Marshall
Greetings from the Archery Marshal in Charge,
Welcome to Lilies archery. On behalf of myself and my deputies, Mistress Lynette Davejean, Lady Avelyn Carbery, and Lord Eric Thorn, I invite you to participate in a wide variety of activities and tournaments on the Archery Range, 100 Arrows Range, Thrown Weapon Range and Children’s Archery Range.
The Archery Range and 100 Arrow Range are open 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM daily.
The 100 Arrow Range is under the direction of Mistress Lynette Davejean with the final Saturday reserved for the 100 Arrow finals. This is the premier archery tournament of the war so make sure you get in on the fun as we mark its 25th year.
The Thrown Weapons Range is open 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and is under the direction of Lady Avelyn Carbery. Please remember NO OPEN SHOES allowed on the Thrown Weapon Range.
The Children’s Range is open 9:30 AM to Noon Sunday through Friday, under the direction of Lord Eric Thorn, with a special children’s shoot scheduled for Tuesday afternoon beginning at 1 PM. This is a great opportunity for children to learn to shoot or improve their shooting skills. Please note that a parent or guardian must be within arms reach of a child when they are shooting.
- An archery marshal must be present on the range during use. No shooting or throwing is allowed without the presence of an authorized archery marshal, or archery marshal in training, working the line.
- All equipment must be inspected by an archery marshal, or archery marshal in training, before use.
- Closed shoes or boots must be worn on the thrown weapons range even if not throwing.
- Never cut through the archery or thrown weapon ranges while the range is open.
- A minor must be 14 years or older to use a bow without their parent or guardians presence. The parent or guardian must be within arms reach if the minor is younger than 14 years. Thrown weapons and crossbows can only be used by minors 14 years or older with their parent or guardians present.
Yours in service,
Baron Galen mac Colmain